The Acorn/Brooks Slimline 120 Straight Stairlift
No Deposit!! No need for upfront payment. Pay after installation when you have 100% satisfied
Safe and Easy
Brooks Lincoln straight stairlifts come with all the necessary features and a few extra ones, as standard. Thanks to all of the available features, the Brooks stairlift is safe, comfortable and easy to use.
- Soft start and stop system - no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control
- Remote control system - means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation - eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Delivered fast - delivered in days, fitted in an hour
Guarantees and Warranties
All Reconditioned Acorn/Brooks straight stairlifts are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the installation date. The guarantee covers you for all mechanical failures through defects in manufacture of the straight stairlift.
- Slimline design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 20 Stones (127Kg).
- No unsightly structural work needed - fits direct to your stair treads rather than the wall.
1. Folding arms, seat and footrest
The arms, seat and footrest all neatly fold away. With its ultra slimline design there's plenty of room for other users of your staircase.
2. Wireless Remote Control
The lift can be 'called' or 'sent' up or down the stairs when ever it's needed, making it easy for multiple users to control the stairlift.
3. Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest
If anything is blocking the progress of the Stairlift, it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
4. Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position
The seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you get in and out of your stairlift, easily and safely.
5. Simple to use controls
Using the lift is as easy as pushing the armrest paddle in the direction of travel.